Essential Oil Bug Spray
1. Fill Spray bottle half-way full with distilled water.
2. Add witch hazel to fill bottle almost to top.
3. Add 1/2 teaspoon vegetable glycerin (Can be bought at Natural Food Store; helps hold scent of essential oils longer)
4. Add 30-50 drops of essential oils. (See list below.)
5. Close bottle and shake well. Shake before each use.
Essential Oils: Lemon Grass, Rosemary, Lavender, Tea Tree, Clove, Citronella, Mint, Eucalyptus. Create your own preferred blend from these oil choices; you don't have to use all of them. Lemon Grass and Citronella are particularly effective, so I would include one or both of these. Play around with your blend to find the scent you like best. This creative process is part of the fun!!
Tag Archives: intuition
The Winter Solstice just passed on December 21st. With it came the colder weather, naturally beckoning us to snuggle up in our homes, wrap ourselves in blankets, warm up to the fire, and sip hot tea or cocoa from our … Continue reading
The practice of yoga is well-known for it’s capacity to help us relax, de-stress, and restore our sense of vitality and well-being. It is a well-earned reputation, as anyone who’s found themselves slipping into the blissful rest of savasana at … Continue reading