Essential Oil Bug Spray
1. Fill Spray bottle half-way full with distilled water.
2. Add witch hazel to fill bottle almost to top.
3. Add 1/2 teaspoon vegetable glycerin (Can be bought at Natural Food Store; helps hold scent of essential oils longer)
4. Add 30-50 drops of essential oils. (See list below.)
5. Close bottle and shake well. Shake before each use.
Essential Oils: Lemon Grass, Rosemary, Lavender, Tea Tree, Clove, Citronella, Mint, Eucalyptus. Create your own preferred blend from these oil choices; you don't have to use all of them. Lemon Grass and Citronella are particularly effective, so I would include one or both of these. Play around with your blend to find the scent you like best. This creative process is part of the fun!!
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Check out this article from the UCLA Newsroom, reporting on new findings that regular meditation practice strengthens the brain. http://newsroom.ucla.edu/portal/ucla/evidence-builds-that-meditation-230237.aspx If this inspires you to start your own meditation practice, try this simple technique. Find a quiet place to sit … Continue reading