Essential Oil Bug Spray
1. Fill Spray bottle half-way full with distilled water.
2. Add witch hazel to fill bottle almost to top.
3. Add 1/2 teaspoon vegetable glycerin (Can be bought at Natural Food Store; helps hold scent of essential oils longer)
4. Add 30-50 drops of essential oils. (See list below.)
5. Close bottle and shake well. Shake before each use.
Essential Oils: Lemon Grass, Rosemary, Lavender, Tea Tree, Clove, Citronella, Mint, Eucalyptus. Create your own preferred blend from these oil choices; you don't have to use all of them. Lemon Grass and Citronella are particularly effective, so I would include one or both of these. Play around with your blend to find the scent you like best. This creative process is part of the fun!!
Monthly Archives: August 2010
Some of my favorite yoga postures are the heart openers…cobra, camel, fish. Those bursts of openness along the front of my body feel not only physically scrumptious, but somehow like a pronouncement of my willingness to welcome the world. Our … Continue reading